Monday, June 14, 2010

"Within"

I’ve finally found it, that happiness from deep within
I never thought I’d find it, not without him

Let me share my story, I hope that you will learn
Sometimes when love takes over, there’s no where else to turn
The journey was long and it left me feeling helpless
There was no way out and the darkness seemed so endless

It surrounded my being, it captured my soul
I was trapped by a love, that didn’t exist anymore
It took over my heart, it took over my mind
Worst of all, I lost myself and became completely blind

My heart shut down, pushing others far away
I never meant to hurt them, please forgive me this day
All I wanted was to start over, I didn’t know where to go
How can I? I told myself...he’s all that I know

Finally a better day has come and I just thought I’d share
I know at one point in your life, you’ve probably already been there
My heart has opened up to so many wonderful things
Now is the time to appreciate and start new beginnings

Yes! I’ve finally found it, that love from deep within
“If you could only see me now”…I whispered out to him

No comments:

Post a Comment