Monday, June 14, 2010

"Stay"

Look at what you’ve done to me
I’ve never felt like this
Taking my breath away with each and every kiss
Leaving me gasping and wanting more
Your seductive eyes, your sensual touch, so much of you I adore

Take me with you, I want to be by your side
I will give you my all, my love has no pride
Hold me close, I want to feel your skin on mine all night
I need you now, my body is calling out to yours in delight
It’s screaming out for yours, body to body, skin to skin
Lord please forgive me, for this is the sweetest sin

Take me now love, you know I’m all yours
The blood is rushing through my body as my heart soars
You take me up so high, to a beautiful place
My imagination takes over as I look at your divine face

You take me to places that I’ve never been before
Baby, you’re making me want you more and more
Just hold me, and control me, I will do as you say
I want you, I need you, my love, please stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment