Monday, June 14, 2010

"Forever Yours"

Never have I felt such a love like this
Taking over my soul completely, leaving me breathless

As you take my hand into yours,
You whisper in my ear, thoughts that make my heart soar
Your breath on my skin, your scent surrounding my senses

I close my eyes, to capture your aura of passion which seemed endless
Only you can take me to the sky, up so very high
Spending the night in your arms, time just seems to fly

Tasting your sweet lips, caressing your body gently
As I look into your eyes, I smile, knowing that you do love me
It feels so good, this feeling that I hold inside my heart
A feeling so secure, knowing that our love with never ever part

My baby, my love, I want to give you my all
Take me as I am, and I will be forever yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment