Monday, June 14, 2010

"Be Yours"

Your powerful stare has captured my soul
Is it only for one night, or can it be more?
A feeling I thought I’d never find again
Has fallen into my arms and taken over within

My mind, my heart, my body, and my soul
Can I be yours forever, to have and to hold?
You make my body react to your warm gentle touch
Oh love, you’re making me want you so much

Your soft tender kisses can lift me up so high
To think that I’ve fallen for you in a blink of an eye
I love your sexy voice, sweet whispers throughout the night
Feeling all of you inside, while you’re taking me to a greater height

I’m loving this moment, I never want it to end
I want to be your lover, I want to be your friend
I want to be there for you, I can give you all you need
All you have to do is give me your heart and leave the rest up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment